Carly Stewart has completed a Bachelor of Health Science in Nutritional Medicine and is excited to be part of the Integrated Wellness team and provide support to our clients. Since graduating, Carly has been working for a leading functional pathology provider where she provides technical support to healthcare practitioners. This has allowed her to expand her knowledge in the area of functional pathology testing. Carly has enjoyed exploring the biochemical pathways of the body and how nutrition, lifestyle and the environment can impact these various pathways.
Carly enjoys interacting with people on a personal level, and empowering clients with knowledge and awareness that enables them to lead a balanced and healthy life.
Carly is passionate about the role that natural healthcare practitioners can play in optimising the health and wellbeing of patients. She strongly believes that an integrative approach to healthcare and disease management ensures the most comprehensive patient care. She is more than happy to work alongside other Practitioners to give you the best outcome.
- Nutritional recommendations for general wellness and pathological disease
- In clinic assessments such as weight, waist circumference and blood pressure readings
- Functional pathology testing
- General exercise guidelines
- Prescription of nutritional supplementation (when needed)
- Custom meal plans
- Meal ideas for the whole family, including fussy eaters
- Advice on how to read labels and what to buy in supermarkets
- Provide support and motivations tools to keep you on track
3. For the past 2 years, Carly has been regularly practising yoga. Carly loves this holistic practice, which focuses on the body, mind and spirit to promote whole-body benefits. She has experienced benefits such as increased mindfulness, flexibility, improved breathing and posture. Carly is looking forward to completing her Yoga Teacher Training sometime in the near future.
4. In her spare time, Carly enjoys spending days at the beach with family and friends, reading health and wellbeing articles, travelling, spending time at the markets, and playing netball and team sports.
5. Carly has visited Indonesia, Vietnam, Japan, and explored various parts of Australia. One of her favourite travel memories is going to the Kimberley’s in Western Australia.