Psychologist Sunshine Coast
Dr Glenda Lattimore – Psychologist is a personable, experienced and well-qualified therapist, with more than 15 years of
clinical experience in her own private practice and other diverse clinical settings.
Dr Lattimore is a local Sunshine Coast based Psychologist. She has earned a Ph.D in the field of psycho-oncology through the Medical Faculty of Newcastle University, and is fully registered with the Australian Psychological Society, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and Medicare.
Dr Lattimore is our is able to provide expert psychological care for most presenting mental health and behavioural issues in adults, adolescents and children, including the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- Stress, anxiety, depression and other mood disorders
- Trauma (acute and PTSD) and suicide prevention
- Personality disorders
- Adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness, marital separation, death of loved one, job loss
- Post-natal depression and parenting education
- Relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling
- Cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
- Medico-legal and school report-writing
Dr Glenda Lattimore is committed to multidisciplinary practice, and we are pleased to have her on our Psychology team at Sunshine Coast Integrated Wellness Clinic. She looks forward to working with you also to share the burden of care for patients with mental health, developmental and/or behavioural problems.