Brisbane Naturopath Clinic
A Brisbane Naturopath consultation at Integrated Wellness Clinic is perfect for those who are:
Tired of their current health status
Wanting to find the cause of their health concerns
Interested in evidence based and time proven naturopathic methods
Like the idea of medical Doctors and Naturopaths working together
Seeking the expertise of a qualified local Naturopath in Brisbane
Ready to take control of their health
If that is you, then you have come to the right place!
- Increase energy and zest for life
- Create calm and clear minds
- Get you feeling physically the best you can
We do this by following the Integrated Wellness Clinic 3 step methodology.
- Collaborative Care
- Pathology Testing
- Education & Empowerment
Integrated Wellness Clinic has a solid reputation as one of the leading Naturopathic clinic in Queensland. We are delighted to offer our Naturopathic services in our Naturopath Brisbane Clinic.
Integrated Wellness Clinic was established 4 years ago, during this time we have helped 1000’s of people regain good health in both Australia and Globally.
This year we began offering our Naturopathic services in Brisbane because we noticed many of our loyal clients were travelling from the Brisbane area (Brisbane North, Brisbane CBD and all Areas in Brisbane City), and we had many requests for our services in Brisbane.
Our consulting Brisbane Naturopaths include:
Practitioner – Tara Beattie
ND Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist
Tara is a fully qualified Practicing Naturopath who has comprehensive industry experience having worked in both pharmaceuticals and alternative medicine.
Tara is a avid believer in food as medicine, however her ability to fuse this with evidence based diagnostic testing and traditional Naturopathic treatment methods is where she shines. Because of Tara’s experience in pharmaceuticals she has great confidence in understanding medications and possible interactions and effects.
She is passionate about connecting the dots between nutrition, poor health and lifestyle.
Tara uses functional pathology testing as well as thorough assessment to identify the cause of your health concern. Following this Tara is experienced in prescribing evidence based Naturopathic methods to help you regain good health. These may include nutritional supplementation, herbal medicine, dietary changes and lifestyle changes.
Brisbane Naturopath Clinic
Want to know how we can help you?
What is involved in this Free Naturopath consultation?
- You will be able to spend 20-30 minutes with one of our Brisbane Naturopaths
- The consulting Naturopath will ask you about your health goals
- You explain your health concerns and symptoms
- Your Naturopath will then explain the potential triggers and cause
- Pathology testing that is likely to be conducted will be discussed and referral forms my be supplied, depending on your needs
- You are encouraged to ask as many questions are you like
- Your Naturopath will then assess who the best Practitioner is for you to see and the type of plan that would best suit you. The right fit is incredibly important. If you decide to go ahead with further treatment, great. If you do not, that is ok too. We hope that you leave learning new information.
We guarantee you will leave this Naturopath Consultation with 3 key learnings!
Book this highly educational Free Naturopath Consultation online or click the phone number to speak with our team (07) 5458 4800 .
We would love to see you in our Brisbane Naturopath Clinic or our Sunshine Coast Naturopath Clinics in both Buderim and Caloundra. Alternatively, no matter where you are, we can offer naturopathy services by phone or skype consultations and provide nutritional supplementation and pathology testing advice.