Are you wondering how to uncover the root cause of your health concerns?
The answer… Pathology Testing!
Part of our 3 step methodology is Pathology Testing. By completing testing we are able to establish your “biochemical dashboard”. It helps our Naturopaths identify and address the root cause. This means that your treatment is as individualised as your biochemical makeup.
As Naturopaths we can request many different pathology tests, however, at times we prefer to integrate a medical doctor into your treatment for diagnosis.
Pathology Testing that we have access to through external reputable pathology laboratories:
- Liver function enzymes and functional testing
- Cholesterol and Triglycerides
- Electrolytes, vitamins and minerals
- Full thyroid function
- Stool testing- Bioscreen and, Genova testing & Complete Digestive Stool Analysis (CDSA) functional testing
- Maldigestion markers
- Hydrogen Breath Test/SIBO testing
- Helicobacter pylori antibodies
- Heavy metal testing
- Fructose Malabsorption and food intolerances
- Intestinal membrane permeability- Leaky Gut
- Saliva hormone testing
- Cardiovascular markers
- IgG Food Intolerance
- IgE Allergy testing
- IgA Food Sensitivity testing
- ALCAT Food Sensitivity Test
- Skin prick allergy testing
- Inflammatory and immune/autoimmune markers
- Coeliac testing
- pH reading of urine and saliva
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Urinary Metabolic Pathway Analysis
- MTHFR Gene Testing
- Genetic testing for other polymorphisms (methylation & detoxification)
- Porphyrin Studies
- Kryptopyrroles or Pyrroles
- Complete vitamin and mineral analysis
Pathology testing does not have to be expensive, many tests are rebatable and if your Practitioner is trained correctly, our screening methods ensure you are only tested for what is most important and necessary for you. These pathology tests may be requested to you either in consultation with our Naturopaths or along with one of the many Doctors that we work along with, and may attract medicare or private health fund rebate.
To discuss your health options and talk about which Functional Pathology tests may suit you call today (07) 54584800 or Book your FREE Naturopathic Assessment Consultation