Sunshine Coast Nutritionist & Dietitian
There is so much information out there, let our Nutritionist team make it easier for you!
Are you confused and not sure what you should eat?
Do you have a medical condition and are needing nutritional advice to support?
Would you like to know how to set your pantry and fridge up for success? In a way that is easy and maintainable?
A Nutrition & Dietetics Consult can help:
- Navigate through dietary confusions and build the best food platform for YOU
- Assess and address nutrient deficiencies
- Support all health conditions
As part of continuing wellness education. We hold monthly workshops and seminars all geared around healthy eating and optimal health. This ensures you are not “told what you eat”, but you are making an informed decision. The more you learn, the more you start to take your health into your ow hands.
Are you interested in having one of our Nutritionists talk at your next event, team meeting or workshop? Contact us we would love to be part of this, if you can gather the people we will be there!
Nutrition consultation are affordable and full of inspirational information. Your Practitioner will usually begin by assessing your goals, then continue to ask what you are currently eating and then the fun begins to create a healthy eating plan to help you achieve these goals.
We guarantee satisfaction. If after your first consultation you are not happy with the information provided, you felt overwhelmed and uninspired we encourage you to let us know within the week and we will refund your money 100%. We are so confident you will be happy with your consultation!
- If you have a chronic condition, you may be eligible for up to 5 Medicare rebates for Dietetics per year through an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan.
- Bulk Billing available for Dietetics : Health Care Card, Pension Card ,Full time Student and Children under 16 years. by visiting your your GP or local doctor. to get an EPC or CDM Plan (Chronic Disease Management)
- Private health fund rebates available too for Nutrition and Dietetics
- Dan is a provider for the Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA). If you have a Gold Card, you will not have to pay for your consultation.
- Discounts are available for Pensioners and Students if needed
More about our Dietitian Dan Lewin.