We can help if you are:
- Searching for the cause of your health concerns
- Wanting a collaborative approach to your health
- Seeking evidence-based psychology therapy, naturopathic & nutritional medicine
How are we different?
- Our 3 step methodology. This method has been implemented in the lives of thousands of people across the globe.
- Satisfaction GUARANTEED. After 7 days of your initial consultation you can request a refund of your consult fees if you are not satisfied. We are that confident that you will be pleased.
- We take the “alternative” out of alternative health care. We strive to be part of your primary care and integrate our work with the medical world, rather than be an alternative.
- Our shared care health care model. Where patients receive care both from their Medical Practitioners and our Practitioners. It doesn’t have to be one or the other.
- Education. Each month we run a workshop or event to help our clients and the community.
- Treatment based on pathology testing (where applicable). Our treatment is based on the latest pathology testing to help find the cause of the clients health concerns.
- Our team. We are home to 1 of Australia’s largest Naturopath teams. With clinical cases that are complex, with the approval of the client, we hold clinical case conferences. This way you get the advice from a team of Naturopaths & Psychologists.
- We genuinely care. This is feedback we get very frequently. Our clients always feel we have listened to them, and understood exactly what it is they want our help with.
Want to know our story? Read our story here.
Want to know how we can help you?
What is involved in this Free Naturopath consultation?
- You will be able to spend up to 30 minutes with one of our Naturopaths
- There is the option meet in our Brisbane Naturopath or Sunshine Coast Naturopath or speak with us online via skype.
- The consulting Naturopath will go through your health concerns with you
- Your Naturopath will then explain the potential cause
- Pathology testing that is likely beneficial will be discussed
- You are encouraged to ask as many questions are you like
- Your Naturopath will then assess who the best Practitioner is for you to see and the type of Naturopathic plan that would best suit you. If you decide to go ahead with further treatment, great. If you do not, that is ok too. We hope that you leave learning new information.
We guarantee you will leave this Naturopath Consultation with 3 key learnings!
Book this Highly Educational Free Naturopath Consultation online or click the phone number to speak with our team (07) 5458 4800 .
We would love to see you in our Brisbane Naturopath Clinic or our Sunshine Coast Naturopath Clinics in both Buderim and Caloundra. Alternatively, no matter where you are, we can offer naturopathy services by phone or skype consultations and provide nutritional supplementation and pathology testing advice.