Brisbane Naturopath – Hayley Brass
Hayley Brass is a friendly and empathetic Bachelor degree qualified naturopath who has spent most of her life on the sunny Gold Coast. Hayley is passionate about using herbs, nutrients and dietary measures to address the underlying causes of disease. Hayley loves blending both traditional methods with evidence-based medicine to create individualised and effective treatment plans to assist patients in achieving optimal health.
While interested in all areas of health, Hayley is particularly interested in:
- digestive health
- food intolerances
- mood disorders
- mental health
- reproductive and hormonal health
- thyroid issues
Get to know Hayley in 5 points:
- Hayley has always been interested in natural health from an early age, even choosing to do work experience in high school at a naturopathic clinic. In her late teens, Hayley began suffering with food intolerances, eczema and fatigue. Through utilising naturopathic medicine and nutrition, Hayley improved her condition and returned to full health.
- Hayley is an avid animal lover, and has a soft spot for rescue dogs. You will often spot her walking her beloved rescue dog Shelby around the Gold Coast, either along Burleigh Beach or throughout Varsity Lakes.
- Hayley is passionate about travelling, with her most recent trip being to South America, spending time trekking the Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and wandering about in the Amazon Jungle in Peru. Other favourite destinations visited include Amsterdam, New York City and Vietnam.
- As a reformed “black thumb”, Hayley’s next goal is to create a thriving vegetable garden at her home – any gardening tricks or tips are more than welcome!
- Hayley loves spending quality time with her husband and family, particularly wrestling with her cheeky nephews and having babycinos with her niece, who is arguably the cutest 18 month-old in the world.