Kate has completed a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopath), Diploma of Health Science (Herbal Medicine) and Diploma of Health Science (Nutrition).
Kate is very passionate about natural medicine and treating the whole person holistically.
Kate has been a part of several successful Naturopathic clinics specialising in female health – fertility, PCOS, endometriosis and dysmenorrhea as well as children’s health, stress, anxiety and gut health.
Her treatment is based on the statement from the Hippocrates over two thousand years ago; “all disease begins in the gut” and this has been shown to be truer today more than ever.
After working in clinic, Kate decided to broaden her knowledge and joined the Practitioner only nutritional companies to support practitioners with technical advice, case studies and support their clinical businesses. Kate gained wonderful experience, working in the forefront of the health industry, presenting product information and latest research to GPs, chiropractors and other Naturopaths.
Kate and colleague Rachel created a publication on the Sunshine Coast, Nourish Our Kids Magazine full of editorials, recipes and advertisements of products the Naturopaths recommended to support the health of kids. Being a mum of 3, supporting babies & children’s health with nutritional food, healthy lifestyle and supplements is a big passion of Kates.
Get to know Kate in 5 points!
- Kate studied Natural Medicine in Brisbane from the age of 17 and hasn’t looked back. Eager to expand her knowledge, trial all different products and food recipes, practicing what preaches has changed her life and she is passionate about passing this on to her clients, family and friends.
- Kate loves the beach and coastal lifestyle after moving to the coast 12 years ago. She now loves seeing her kids enjoy the same lifestyle and being in their happy place on the beach
- Music holds a big place in Kate’s life. Music can uplift the soul, clear the mind and create an instant sense of calmness especially in children. It helps with relaxation, sleep, meditation, increase happy hormones and help the mind focus.
- Travel and explore different cultures to inspire and understand the way others life their lives
- Kate was a dancer from the age of 4 and continued on until the last years of high school. She loved to dance all types of dance, ballet, tap, jazz and contemporary and performed on stage for many productions. She hopes one day to find her dancing feet again.
Check out more about our Sunshine Coast Naturopath team or Contact Us or Book online below