Kirra Morrill is a qualified Naturopath, having completed her Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy). Within her practice, Kirra aims to delve deep into the healing process in order to get to the root cause of dis-ease. She uses a completely holistic approach in treating her patients, meaning that she is thorough when getting to know you and your condition. This then allows for more specific investigation and treatment of the mind and body through nutrition, herbal medicine, lifestyle recommendations, dietary advice and pathology testing.
Kirra has a particular interest in Women’s and Children’s Health. Since becoming a Mother, Kirra understands the health challenges that Women and Children face and endeavours to achieve health for the whole family. She also has an interest in hormonal, metabolic and gastrointestinal conditions. Kirra is constantly updating her knowledge and enjoys current industry research to give her practice a scientific and evidence based background.
“My approach is down-to-earth and individualised, this allows creation of treatment plans that suit your own lifestyle and health needs”
Kirra’s Special Interests Include:
- Women: Period pain, PCOS, endometriosis, Cycle irregularities, pregnancy (pre, during and post), breastfeeding, thyroid conditions, gut and digestive issues, stress, depression/ anxiety, autoimmune conditions, frequent colds/flu’s, food intolerances, inflammation.
- Children: Allergies, food intolerances, frequent colds/ flu’s, immune conditions, ear, nose and throat issues, pain, rashes, feeding concerns, behavioural issues
- Other: Stress, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, skin complaints.
Get to Know Kirra in 5 Points:
- Kirra first heard of Naturopathy when her Dad was diagnosed with Cancer. He sought out a Naturopath to improve his health during this time and saw amazing results.
- Kirra’s favourite aspect of Naturopathy is using and researching the benefits and clinical applications of herbal medicine.
- Kirra is a Mum to a 2 year old boy- she moved back to her hometown of Noosa after giving birth and loves living near the ocean again.
- Kirra wishes to complete her Yoga teacher training in the near future.
- Kirra loves creating new recipes for her family and you’ll often find her cooking up a storm in the kitchen!