Tara is a fully qualified Practicing Naturopath who has comprehensive industry experience having worked in both pharmaceuticals and alternative medicine.
Tara is a avid believer in food as medicine, however her ability to fuse this with evidence based diagnostic testing and traditional Naturopathic treatment methods is where she shines. Because of Tara’s experience in pharmaceuticals she has great confidence in understanding medications and possible interactions and effects.
She is passionate about connecting the dots between nutrition, poor health and lifestyle, using an integrative approach.
Her treatment plans may include: Nutritional support, lifestyle recommendations, pathology testing and herbal medicine prescription. Because of this Tara has become an avid researcher, which is easy for her with her as she is curious by nature.
Tara by nature is full of warmth and naturally is empathetic. She is full of knowledge, has a caring heart and is passionate about assisting clients in all areas of their wellness journey.
1. Tara is a massive animal lover. She fostered dogs from the RSPCA for 2 years and then moved onto fostering retired racing greyhounds. When she can, she volunteers for Animal Liberation, contributing to stop horrible practices in greyhound racing and encourage others to foster!
2. Only in the past few months Tara has discovered yoga and tries to practice it as often as possible. She hopes to one day become a yoga teacher as well as a Naturopath.
3. Tara loves to travel and has been to Europe, Thailand, and Fiji. One of her many places to visit on her bucket list, includes Australia! She has travelled to WA and Tasmania but would love to go to NT and see Uluru!
4. Tara is incredibly passionate about living a “Naturopathic lifestyle”. She would love to see more health food stores in all corners of the country and one day hopes to possibly open her own. To teach people how to live their best life in everyday life.
5. Tara loves the ocean and in her spare time she will be at the beach or anywhere outdoors.