Conditions that benefit from seeing an Integrative GP
Our Integrated Wellness Clinic Integrative Medical Doctor offers a holistic approach to healthcare and works collaboratively with you to provide comprehensive care and help you reach your health goals.
Dr Kasia can assist in the holistic management and treatment of a wide range of health conditions, including:
- ADHD, ASD and behavioural disorders
- Anxiety, depression and other mental health disorders
- Autoimmune disease – including multiple sclerosis, Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s, type 1 diabetes, coeliac disease, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus
- Cardiovascular disease and complications – stroke, hypertension,
- Chronic fatigue and stress
- Chronic pain
- Cognitive decline – ageing, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia
- Diabetes type 2 and insulin resistance
- Digestive symptoms and diagnosed disorders – IBS (irritable bowel syndrome), IBD (inflammatory bowel disease), GORD (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease)
- Men’s health conditions – erectile dysfunction, prostate and bowel cancer, sexual health and male-pattern baldness.
- Thyroid conditions (hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism)
- Women’s health – menstrual irregularities and pain, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), endometriosis, fertility, menopause, breast health, cervical and ovarian cancer and sexual health
For acute conditions, please consult with your local GP. If you require urgent medical attention, please dial 000 (triple zero) for assistance and ask for an ambulance.
Our Sunshine Coast Integrative Doctor, Dr Kasia, provides comprehensive and holistic patient care, which is why initial consultations are approximately 45 minutes and follow up appointments can take up to 30 minutes.
If you are interested in booking an appointment with our Integrative Doctor, please phone us on (07) 5458 4800.