Supporting her clients to achieve sustainable change in their physical, mental and emotional wellbeing is Jodie’s passion.Utilising herbal and nutritional medicines, lifestyle and mindset modifications to truly help her clients to live happier and healthier lives.
Jodie holds 20 years of experience in the Natural Health & Wellness field, with 5 years in particular in Naturopathy & Life Coaching. She has spoken on a number of podcasts, local television and published an eBook on Whole Food Plant Based nutrition. After running a successful Wellness Studio in Toowoomba for the past 11 years, Jodie and her family have relocated to the beautiful Sunshine Coast where she plans to remain for years to come and she is thrilled to be joining the Integrated Wellness team! Her other skills include Remedial Massage, Bowen Therapy, Reiki, Health & Wellness Coaching and Yoga teaching.
It is the combination of the wisdom from these modalities, her curiosity to uncover your health status and her compassion that she brings to each and every consultation with her clients which creates a difference. She has a strong focus on the mind-body connection, the role of stress and aims to empower her clients to take leadership within their wellbeing journey.
Particular areas of interest for Jodie are Mental Health, Stress, Hormonal Health, Adrenal Fatigue/Burnout, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Children’s Health.
Get to know Jodie…
- Jodie is a lucky Mum to 4 beautiful children and 1 fur baby “Shala” – the Dane x Mastiff who thinks she is a lapdog. She and her husband run Wellness Retreats from their lifestyle property, west of Eudlo, a handful of times each year. They believe that pausing and giving the body and soul time to restore is so important in today’s day and age.
- Travelling has been a big part of her life, she has visited 30 countries, can speak French very well and she spent most of her early twenties travelling and living throughout Europe. In Australia her favourite destination is definitely driving up the beach to Double Island Point.
- She enjoys the challenge of stepping outside her comfort zone and some highlights have been riding the Olympic Bobsled track in Norway; Paragliding and White Water Rafting in Austria, Skiing in New Zealand, Skydiving in Australia and Hiking the tallest mountain of Indochina in Vietnam.
- Jodie loves travelling with her little family, hiking, throwing pottery on the wheel, practising yoga, being in nature, swimming in the ocean, reading and cooking.
- She loves to learn about others, hear their stories and finds the human journey and meaning of life to be one of her favourite things to reflect on with her family, friends and clients.