Kristy is a degree qualified Naturopath who believes in a holistic, evidence-based approach to health and healing. She believes in treating the cause, rather than simply masking symptoms with quick fixes. Her practice is rooted in science, evident through her health science background, yet weaved in nature believing the body has the innate ability to heal itself (given the right environment). She utilises herbal medicine, nutraceuticals, diet and lifestyle to achieve optimal functioning of the human body.
Kristy believes every body is unique, meaning each treatment plan she formulates is completely individualised, taking into consideration your health goals, your predisposition to ill health, external/lifestyle factors and your constitution. She values client education, informed decisions surrounding health and cultivating self-empowerment towards your health and wellbeing.
Mental health, and women’s health are Kristy’s bread and butter. She’s passionate about helping people feel good again by working on the nervous system and neurotransmitters, thyroid, hormones and normalising stress responses. Kristy has also had vast experience supporting individuals through perimenopause, hypothyroidism, heavy bleeding, painful cycles, endometriosis, low mood, anxiety, insomnia and adhd.
Fun facts about Kristy!
- Being outdoors is her happy place! On the weekends you’ll catch her hiking, rock climbing, or at the beach!
- Kristy’s a bit of a brain nerd, and loves reading up on new and exciting ways to improve brain function.
- Growing up she moved around a lot. She’s been to 15 different schools.
- Kristy loves taking her knowledge to instagram where she runs a naturopathy focused account built on education and empowering her clients to learn more about how their body works!
- Her favourite herb is rhodiola. It increases dopamine, our pleasure and reward neurotransmitter, which increases motivation and productivity!