Naturopath- Mary Martin
Naturopath for Sunshine Coast Mooloolaba and Caloundra
Mary has been a practicing naturopath for 16 years. She is passionate about helping her patients by showing them just how easy it can be to improve both mental and physical health to enjoy their lives to the fullest. Mary works together with her patients as part of a wellness “partnership” with targeted, realistic, step-by-step action plans showing them how simple but strategic steps can quickly make such a positive difference for a wide range of health concerns.
One area of specialty for Mary is working with men, women and teens to improve their hormonal and reproductive health. Mary has written and produced 9 eBooks in her area of expertise including; Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Fibroids, Miscarriage, IVF Support, Male Fertility, Unexplained Infertility, Preconception Care and Fertility Support for Older Mothers. She successfully works with men, women and teens to improve their hormonal and reproductive health.
Mary’s areas of specialised interest include;
Reproductive and hormonal balance, gut health, mental health, diabetes, food allergy and intolerance, weight loss and children’s health.
“I love sitting down and connecting with my patients to fully understand their health and wellness concerns and goals. Everyone is completely unique with their own set of challenges, priorities, wants and needs. It is my job to ensure that my advice, research, investigations, treatment strategies and action plan matches your unique health goals allowing your mind and body to heal for optimal health, energy and vitality”.
Mary has been a Naturopath, Medical Herbalist and Nutritionist for the past 16 years and has loved every year more than the last. Why? Because her experience, knowledge, treatment strategies, education, success and love of helping others achieve optimal health has grown stronger and more effective as her career has advanced.
She has successfully worked with men, women and teens to improve their hormonal and reproductive health. Mary has also written and produced 9 eBooks including; Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Fibroids, Miscarriage, IVF Support, Male Fertility, Unexplained Infertility, Preconception Care and Older Mothers.
Although Mary has a specialist interest and knowledge in these areas her experience and competence also covers a wide range of alternative health concerns like gut health, mental health, diabetes, food allergy and intolerance, weight loss and children’s health.
Mary looks below the surface of each patient’s unique health challenges to truly understand and reveal not only what has happened on the exterior but also the cause. Her focus is on both the patient’s presenting symptoms but also addressing the problem at the root of where and how it started in the body. Her professional tools include thorough case taking, nutritional and or herbal medicine, pathology testing where needed, counselling and step by step action plans working together for her patient’s success.
Get to know Mary in 5 points
- Mary is originally from Canada but strapped on a backpack, purchased an around the world ticket and went on to live and travel through 18 countries. She loves the feeling of arriving in a new country and embracing the people, culture, sights, sounds, language and foods. She fell in love with Australia and has made it her home for the past 24 years.
- Mary’s most rewarding buzz? Seeing a patient go from tired to vital, depressed to happy, infertile to pregnant, unhealthy to healthy, overweight to healthy weight, undernourished to nourished, sick to empowered. Helping to positively change her patient’s mental and physical wellbeing is her passion.
- Mary believes that optimal mental and physical health go hand in hand with both of equal importance. She inspires people to adopt a positive outlook and perspective on life’s inevitable ups and downs with practical tools for a positive mindset, balance and inner peace.
- Mary has not only worked as a clinical naturopath but also with some of the most highly regarded nutritional companies in Australia in the areas of education and research. Her role was to educate other health care professionals in the areas of clinical diagnosis, treatment strategies alongside effective supplementation for their patients.
- Mary is a water baby! Loves all forms of water, feels at home in the ocean, lakes, canals, waterfalls, pools, streams! Her most recent water activity is padddleboarding as well as being a seasoned kayaker.
Mary Martin is a registered Naturopath with ATMS 17678