Welcome to our Caloundra Naturopath Clinic
Integrated Wellness Clinic has a solid reputation as a leading Naturopathic clinic on the Sunshine Coast. Integrated Wellness Clinic was established 5 years ago and has serviced central Sunshine Coast for that time. Our Caloundra Naturopath Clinic is home to a team of Clinical Naturopaths and a Psychologist.
- Are you looking for a Naturopath clinic in Caloundra that offers scientific evidence-based practices fused with time proven Naturopathic methods?
- Are you tired of jumping between Practitioners?
- Are tired, overwhelmed and sick of your current health status?
If that is you, then you have come to the right place!
Our Naturopaths primary goals are to:
- Increase energy and zest for life
- Create calm and clear minds
- Get you feeling physically the best you can
We do this by following the Integrated Wellness 3 step methodology.
- Collaborative Care
- Pathology Testing
- Education & Empowerment
Our consulting Caloundra Naturopaths include:
Shani Sulter is a fully qualified and very thorough Naturopath. Shani is known for her warm and empathetic personality. She has a special interest in mental health, gut health, Paediatrics and Skin disorders.
April is a fully qualified Naturopath who enjoys working closely with her patients to discover and resolve blockages within the body and then gently supporting the body with its specific needs in order to heal and function optimally. She is interested in all areas of health including hormones, thyroid, gut, weight loss, detox, cardiovascular, stress and mental health.
Ellen Tattam has completed a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy). Ellen is passionate about helping her clients understand their health simply. Her special interests are in hormonal imbalance, autoimmune and skin conditions.
Lesley Baker is a qualified Naturopath who takes the time to investigate your health on a deeper level. Lesley has a special interest in Skin issues, children’s health, Autoimmune disorders and gut issues such as IBS, IBD, SIBO.
New to Integrated Wellness Clinic?
For all new Caloundra Naturopath clients, we offer a Free Naturopathic Assessment Consultation.
What is covered in the FREE Naturopathic Assessment?
- Spend 30 minutes with your Naturopath
- Your Sunshine Coast Naturopath will create a summary of your most problematic symptoms and health concerns
- They will then be able to piece the puzzle together and explain the likely triggers and underlying cause
- Pathology testing that is likely beneficial will be discuss
- Your Naturopath will discuss the best possible Naturopathic treatment path to tackle your health concerns
You can book online!
This consultation is 100% obligation free. Following this consult you are welcome to continue treatment with us.
How much do consultations cost?
The initial consultations start at $110 and the follow up consultations start at $60.
Book your FREE Consultation online.
or Call (07) 5458 4800
We are located at Shop 7/51-55 Bulcock Street, Caloundra.
We truly cant wait to welcome you in our Caloundra Naturopath & Psychology clinic!