Sunshine Coast Back & Shoulder Physiotherapy
Meet your Back and Shoulder Physio, Digby.
Digby Nield is a passionate physiotherapist with more than six years clinical experience with a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Physiotherapy from the Western Sydney University.
Digby has worked in private practice and with elite sport teams including the Sydney Waratahs FC and Australian School Boys Football Teams.
Digby enjoys working in the areas of injury prevention, injury management, biomechanical assessment and pre/post-surgical rehabilitation. He is also a certified Clinical Pilates Instructor with APPI and has previously worked alongside internationally renowned podiatrists on gait and lower limb biomechanical assessments.
- Back and Shoulder Physio
It probably wouldn’t surprise you to learn that lower back pain is one of the most common reasons people miss work and it is a leading cause of disability worldwide.
Shoulder and back pain can be debilitating and seem insurmountable with flare-ups and recurrent issues common.
Our physiotherapists can help you ditch a reliance on anti-inflammatories and recover so you can move pain-free with a program to maintain this in daily life.
Common Back & Shoulder Complaints:
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff injury or tear
- Shoulder Impingement
- Shoulder Dislocation or Instability
- Pinched Nerve/s
- Lower Back Pain
- Bulging or Ruptured Disks
- Spondylolysis and Spondylolisthesis
Our Sunny Coast Physio team specialise in:
- Chronic Pain including Back, Neck, Knee and Shoulder Pain
- Injury management and rehabilitation
- Accident and Surgery Rehabilitation
- Work-related Injury Management and Rehabilitation
- Age-Related Rehab and Fall Prevention Programs
- Strength and conditioning programs
- Return to sport/activity programs
- Sport-specific knowledge and Injury prevention programs
- Dry Needling and Joint Mobilisation
- 1-1 Mat Pilates
Our Sunshine Coast Back and Shoulder Physio will help alleviate your pain and get you back on the road to recovery.
Our Promise To You
- Personalised Service. Treatment tailored to you.
- Client focused. Your comfort is important to us.
- Goal orientated. We try to understand exactly what it is that you are wanting from treatment.
- Long term results focused. We focus on both symptoms and addressing the underlying cause.