Sunshine Coast Knee Physiotherapy
Meet our Sunshine Coast Physio Digby
Digby Nield is a passionate physiotherapist with more than six years clinical experience with a Bachelor of Health Science/Master of Physiotherapy from the Western Sydney University.
Beyond working with elite sport teams and athletes, Digby also worked in private practice in rural and regional NSW.
Digby is a certified Clinical Pilates Instructor with APPI and has previously worked alongside internationally renowned podiatrists on gait and lower limb biomechanical assessments.
Whether you’ve recently had knee surgery, a knee injury, knee arthritis or ongoing knee pain, our team is here to help you recover and return to health.
Our physio Digby Neild has extensive experience in the rehabilitation of knees including the last three years working with elite athletes on the Sydney Waratahs FC and Australian School Boys Football Teams.
Recovering from an injury or surgery can be daunting, and it can be hard to know how and when to return to daily life and recreational activities safely. But as an experienced sports physio, Digby has a superior understanding of muscle biomechanics and function.
Common Knee Complaints:
- Meniscal tears (medial and lateral meniscus)
- Tendonitis and Tendinosis of the Patella or Quadriceps
- ITB Band tightness or Bursitis
- Torn Cartilage and/or Ligaments
- Pain walking up and down stairs or squatting
Our Physio team specialise in:
- Injury management and rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning programs
- Return to sport/activity programs
- Sport-specific knowledge and Injury prevention programs
Our Sunshine Coast Sports Physio will get you back to your favourite sport and daily life safely and confidently.