Psychologist in Sunshine Coast
Our Sunshine Coast Psychologists:
- provide confidential care
- offer non-judgemental support
- are empathetic and understanding
- strive to offer an evidence-based and integrative approach
Our Sunshine Coast Psychologist Team are able to work with the following (including but not limited to):
- anxiety, depression, panic and mood disorders
- high stress
- child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- lifestyle advice and guidence
- autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- trauma (acute and PTSD)
- suicide prevention
- personality disorders
- grief and loss
- adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness and disease diagnosis, marital separation, job loss
- post-natal depression
- Parenting education and support
- relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling, marriage counselling
- cognitive behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
Medicare rebates are processed on the spot through Health Point (with a valid plan, Medicare will rebate the $84.80 into your bank account on the same day). We have full Eftpos & Credit Card facilities available.
For those with a Full-time Student Card, Health Care Card, low income, Disability Card, Pension Card or DVA please call us to discuss fees. If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for a Medicare Rebate please contact us.
Private Health Insurance
Clients who have Private Health Insurance may also be able to claim a portion of the amount charged through their Private Health Fund (please check this with your provider). We have a HealthPoint terminal which issues private health insurance (fund) rebates on the spot.
Please click here to view a PDF of the Health Insurance providers we accept on our payment claims terminal, in a clinic, for Psychology.
We offer Psychology services in both our Mooloolaba and Caloundra Clinic.
Sunshine Coast Psychologist Call 61 7 5458 4800
02 23, 2020
Sunshine Coast Psychologist Clinic
Please phone us on (07) 5458 4800 to organise a consultation.