Psychology Sydney – Integrative Approach
Sometimes in life we need a helping hand. We’d like to help you feel better.
Our Integrative Psychologist Sydney team aim to help people live a happier, healthier and more meaningful life. We do this by helping them understand why they (and others) think, feel and behave in the ways they do. And ultimately provide therapeutic treatment and psychology tools to help them to cope more effectively with life challenges.
Our Sydney Psychology Team:
- provide confidential care
- utilise constructive and evidence-based strategies
- offer non-judgemental, empathetic and caring support
- consult in a clinic space that is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and treatment.
People come to see us for an array of reasons, such as:
- They feel anxious or depressed
- They need help managing a difficult situation in their life
- They feel as though they are always stressed and cant escape
- They have been through some form of trauma
- They want to support the psychological development of their child
- They want to form better relationships with those around them
- They feel overwhelmed and need clarity
- They want to better understand their mental health
- They want to feel well again
Our Integrative Psychologist in Sydney
Ewa has a very warm, client centred approach, while focusing on providing clients with specific tools to address their most urgent issues. She advocates client’s autonomy and endeavours to help her clients understand their mental health and utilise life long psychology tools to continually support their health.
Ewa uses a range of evidence-based approaches, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, (ACT), Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Positive Psychology as well as Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT).
Our supportive Psychologist offer psychology services in our Sydney Integrated Wellness Clinic.