Psychology Sydney – Integrative Approach
Sometimes in life, we need a helping hand. We want to help you feel better.
Our Integrative Psychologist Sydney team aims to help people live a happier, healthier, and more meaningful life. We do this by assisting them in understanding why they (and others) think, feel, and behave in the ways they do. And ultimately provide treatment and psychology tools to help them to cope more effectively with life challenges.
Our Sydney Psychology Team:
- provide confidential care
- utilize constructive and evidence-based strategies
- offer non-judgemental, empathetic and caring support
- consult in a clinic space that is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and treatment.
People come to see us for an array of reasons, such as:
- They feel anxious or depressed
- They need help managing a difficult situation in their life
- They feel as though they are always stressed and can’t escape
- They have been through some form of trauma
- They want to support the psychological development of their child
- They want to form better relationships with those around them
- They feel overwhelmed and need clarity
- They want to better understand their mental health
- They want to feel well again
Our Integrative Sydney Psychologist Team
Our Sydney Psychologist Teamwork with a broad range of areas relating to:
Ewa is a registered Psychologist Sydney therapist who has a very warm, client-centred approach while focusing on providing clients with specific tools to address their most urgent issues. She advocates the client’s autonomy and endeavours to help her clients understand their mental health and utilize a wide range of life long clinical psychology tools to support their health continually.
Ewa uses a range of evidence-based approaches, including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Mindfulness, Motivational Interviewing (MI), Positive Psychology as well as Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT).
Our supportive Psychologist offer psychology services in our Sydney Integrated Wellness Clinic, only 10mins from the Sydney CBD area.