Caloundra Psychology- Introducing your team of Psychologists
Our Caloundra Psychology clinic is friendly and warm, creating a gentle space for you.
When you visit our Caloundra Psychologists, you can be assured that we are committed to providing you with comprehensive health care that is confidential, empathetic filled, non-judgemental and practical.
Psychological conditions our Caloundra Psychologists treat a wide range for mental health and are evidence-based:
- Adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness and disease diagnosis, marital separation, job loss
- Anxiety and panic
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- Child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- Cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
- Depression or Anxiety
- Fears and Phobias
- Grief and loss
- Lifestyle advise and guidance
- Marriage and Couples Counselling
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain management
- Personality disorders
- Post-natal depression (PND) and parenting education
- Pregnancy anxiety and depression
- Relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling
- Sleeping issues
- Social Anxiety
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma (acute and PTSD)
Our psychologists are trained professionals with experienced knowledge and clinical skills. They aim to build a supportive and empathetic relationship with each client, through actively listening to and understanding each individual’s unique situation, emotions, feelings, thoughts, beliefs, behaviours and actions, and providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Many of our clients say that they can point to their first consultation with us as a turning point in their health journey.
What could a consultation with one of our Psychologists do for you?
Contact us to start your journey
PSYCHOLOGY BOOKINGS FORM HERE
Ready to book one of our psychologist Caloundra consultation’s ?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the closest Caloundra Psychogist near me ?
For Sunshine coast Psychology services, your local clinic is Caloundra on Bulcock St or Next place would be in Mooloolaba Clinic.