Hi, we’re your team of Caloundra Psychologists. We’d love to be your partner in health so you can start feeling better, sooner.
Our Caloundra Psychology clinic on the sunshine coast is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and recovery. When you visit our Caloundra Psychologists, you can be assured that we are committed to providing you with comprehensive health care that moves you towards complete health and wellness.
Conditions from our Caloundra Psychologists treat:
- Adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness and disease diagnosis, marital separation, job loss
- Anxiety and panic
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- Child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- Cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
- Fears and Phobias
- Grief and loss
- Lifestyle advice and guidance
- Marriage and Couples Counselling
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain management
- Personality disorders
- Post-natal depression (PND) and parenting education
- Pregnancy anxiety and depression
- Relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling
- Sleeping issues
- Social Anxiety
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma (acute and PTSD)
Our psychologists are trained professionals with expert knowledge and clinical skills. They aim to build a supportive and empathetic relationship with each client, through actively listening to and understanding each individual’s unique situation, emotions, feelings, thoughts, beliefs, behaviours and actions, and providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Many of our clients say that they can point to their first consultation with us as a turning point in their health journey.
What could a consultation with a Psychologist do for you?