Sometimes in life we need a helping hand. We’d like to help you feel better.
Our Integrative Psychologist Sunshine Coast team aim to help people live a happier, healthier and more meaningful life. We do this by helping them understand why they (and others) think, feel and behave in the ways they do. And ultimately provide therapeutic treatment and psychology tools to help them to cope more effectively with life challenges.
Our Sunshine Coast Psychology Team:
- provide confidential care
- utilise constructive and evidence-based strategies
- offer non-judgemental, empathetic and caring support
- consult in a clinic space that is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and treatment.
People come to see us for an array of reasons, such as:
- They feel anxious or depressed
- They need help managing a difficult situation in their life
- They feel as though they are always stressed and cant escape
- They have been through some form of trauma
- They want to support the psychological development of their child
- They want to form better relationships with those around them
- They feel overwhelmed and need clarity
- They want to better understand their mental health
- They want to feel well again
Our Integrative Psychologists on the Sunshine Coast
Dr Glenda Lattimore enjoys working with all ages and has a special interest in Childrens Psychology. As a result of experience, she is committed to evidence-based, multi disciplinary practice in a very personable and empathetic manner. Dr Glenda looks forward to consulting with you in our Sunshine Coast Psychology centre in Mooloolaba.
Psychologist Therrie co-authored and published a book on managing depression with Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT). The book has been endorsed by beyond blue, and favourably reviewed by the Medical Journal of Australia, Australian Guidance Counselling Association and the Mental Health Council of Australia. Therrie’s passion is to combine her desire to help people with her love of animals, she offers sessions with her therapy dog, Toffee.
Debbie (Deborah Vanzoelen) consults with children, adolescents, and adults on a range of areas including: depression, anxiety, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, grief and loss.
Psychologist Jessie Hickey is passionate about working collaboratively with clients of all ages to explore and develop a shared understanding of their presenting concerns, tailoring interventions to suit each individual’s goals, circumstance and strengths, and equipping clients with the strategies to overcome their difficulties.
Anu Johnson – Adult & Child Psychologist Sunshine Coast – Caloundra
Psychologist Anu Johnson strives for a deep and holistic understanding of the client’s situation to promote positive and lasting changes. Anu consults with both adults and children. Anu has worked with children diagnosed with developmental disorders, such as Autism Spectrum disorder and ADHD.
Our supportive Psychologists offer psychology services in both our Mooloolaba and Caloundra Integrated Wellness Clinic.