Welcome to Integrated Wellness Clinic - Your Brisbane Naturopath Clinic
Our team of Brisbane Naturopaths at Integrated Wellness Clinic is passionate about understanding the cause of your health condition in order to develop an individualised health care plan that is realistic and achievable.
We’d love to be your partner in natural health so you can start feeling better, sooner.
Meet the Brisbane Naturopath ND Health Team
Our natural medicine health practitioners are all highly qualified, registered with associations and operate under our unique IWC 3-step methodology to ensure the highest possible level of natural health care. Our evidence-based approach is individualised, simple and effective.
“I was aware of the limited options available to women for hormonal, skin and chronic health conditions, so wanted to provide the missing link where traditional mainstream health care is letting you down.
I’m a qualified Naturopath and Nutritionist, which means you get an all-round holistic approach. I deliver evidence-based, customised & female-inspired Naturopathic care. As a busy mum myself, I understand the juggling act of life and I’m here to help you find the balance you strive for.
Based on my 3 Pillars of Health, I’m able to develop a unique treatment plan that fits into your life, so you feel empowered and in charge of your health.”
“I offer a variety of treatments that incorporates herbal medicine, nutritional supplements, and dietary and lifestyle modification.
I have extensive experience as a mental health and disability support worker. This has been pivotal in my direction towards Naturopathy, as it helped me notice the limitations of mainstream services and highlighted the importance of patient-centred and holistic care.
In clinic my emphasis is on women’s and men’s health, mental health, fatigue, stress, gastrointestinal health and skin health.”
“I am passionate about bridging complimentary and conventional therapies together to give you a truly integrative health care model.”
I hold a Bachelor of Biomedical Science, majoring in Nutrition, minor in Medical Microbiology. Post university I completed qualifications to practice as a Naturopath, Herbalist and Nutritionist. My focus has primarily been on complex health conditions, pyroluria, MTHFR, mental health and gut health, and in particular the connection between the gut and brain. (Please note Suzi is not currently seeing new clients).
Some of the health conditions our Brisbane Naturopath team support:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Evidence based focus. From the outset we have focused our treatment on evidence based Naturopathic care. While we utilise traditional naturopathic medicine, our preference is to focus on treatment that is backed by science. Thus, we fuse science and nature.
2. Pathology testing is central to treatment. We target your healthcare based on pathology testing. We go by the philosophy of “test and don’t guess”.
3. We offer care working towards your personal goals, we don’t ignore your obstacles. All of our treatment is individualised. No two care plans are the same. If you prefer to take a lighter approach on treatment we work within that. If you have a budget to work within, we will work with that. If you are busy, we will ensure your care is realistic. We take the time to understand what kind of plan will work best for you in your life.
4. We are well respected within the medical field. We often receive referrals from medical Practitioners and allied health Practitioners. We don’t believe we take the place of a medical Practitioner, rather we work alongside them. We have found this to be the best approach to give you a truly holistic experience.
5. We focus on making the experience pleasant. Our team genuinely care about your health. Part of the process is working towards coaching and mentoring you about your health. We are part of the journey with you. No scare tactics, no pressure, no plans that are unachievable. We offer ample support in between consultations and the support of our support Naturopaths who are in the clinic daily. We are always here to support you.
Yes absolutely. We are comfortable dealing with customers with a variety of budget plans.
Our Naturopath Practitioners are experienced to ensure you just invest only where we feel important. We have developed a unique 3 step method to ensure that we can deal with what you feel is most important in an individualised and evidence-based manner.
We are able to use inexpensive treatment options and we can also supply a payment plan with no interest or fees to assist you. Making our care suitable to most budgets.
We have treated over 15,000 people, so there is a good chance we have worked with clients with similar symptoms to yourself. We can support most health conditions. You are welcome to check with us. If in your first consultation your Naturopath doesn’t feel they can help you, they have a duty of care to let you know where you can receive care, and if we need to refer you externally, will not charge you for that consult. The right fit is very important.
When you call our clinic we always have a Naturopath available on the phone who can discuss your health and help you assess who is the right Practitioner. All of our Naturopaths understand that the right fit is important. If after your first consultation either you or your Naturopath believes their is a Practitioner better equipped we can transfer your care over and offer the next consultation complimentary. Prior to the consult the Practitioners will review your case so that you don’t need to explain yourself twice.
Yes we do. While we cannot guarantee your health outcome, we can guarantee our quality of service. If after your first consultation you don’t feel we have provided you with good quality, friendly service or you are simply unhappy with your consult we will refund your consultation fee. Easy.
Brisbane Naturopath location. Where to find us
Paddington Naturopath Clinic
Branch: Integrated Wellness Clinic – Brisbane Paddington
Phone: (07) 5458 4800
Evening upon request.