Australian men are often less likely to address their health concerns until they become chronic health problems. This may be due in part to the societal expectation that men need to “toughen up” and just “get on with it”. Slowly, this is changing and it is becoming ‘normal’ for men to open up about mental health challenges, body image issues and other health problems. We are noticing this first hand in the clinic with a definitive increase in male clients who are determined to improve their health and wellbeing using a holistic approach.
Our Naturopaths work with many males to help them improve various aspects of their health.
Some of the common conditions we see in the clinic relating to men’s health include:
- Hormonal imbalances – reduced fertility, low libido, hormone-driven hair loss, thyroid problems, and low hormone levels (such as testosterone) due to increased age or other factors
- Digestive disorders – reflux, constipation, irregular bowel movements, IBS, IBD, etc.
- Cardiovascular disease and stroke
- High cholesterol
- Weight issues – extra weight around the middle or wanting to increase weight
- Sleep problems
- Chronic pain – such as back pain
- Prostate problems
- Erectile dysfunction
- Autoimmune disease
- Cancer naturopathic support
- Ageing and cognition support
It is never too late to address any of the above issues. Identifying and correcting the underlying cause of your health problems will help to increase your vitality, enabling you to function better at work and at home.
If you’ve been neglecting your health or want the knowledge and skills to feel more in control of your health, our Naturopaths can support you.
Take the next step to regaining good health!
Our Practitioners treat the root cause and not just the symptoms.
Through accurate assessment and scientific testing we can identify imbalances.
Our minimal fuss treatment plans address these imbalances.
Want to know how we can help you?
Let us gift you with a FREE Naturopathic Assessment Consultation with one of our Naturopaths.
Why do we offer a Free Naturopath Assessment Consultation?
- Many clients are not sure if Naturopathy can help them.
- Maybe you have seen a Practitioner before and you want to figure out if we can help further.
- You might have questions that you want to ask the Practitioner in person before you commence a treatment plan.
- You may be wondering if we can identify what is causing your symptoms.
Claim your FREE Naturopath Assessment Consultation Online below or visit our phone us.
No matter where you are, we can offer Naturopath consultation by phone or skype consultations and nutritional supplementation through Australia and Overseas.
We would love to see you in person in either of our Clinics:
Central Coast Naturopath
Gold Coast Naturopath
Sunshine Coast: Mooloolaba Naturopath or Caloundra Naturopath Clinics
Want to chat over the phone?
Call us QLD (07) 5458 4800 or NSW (02) 9055 7780