Sunshine Coast Dietitian – Nutritionist
There is so much information out there, let our Sunshine Sunshine Coast Nutritionist team make it easier for you!
Are you confused and not sure what you should eat?
Do you have a medical condition and are needing nutritional advice to support?
Would you like to know how to set your pantry and fridge up for success? In a way that is easy and maintainable?
Dietitian Sunshine Coast Consultations
Nutrition consultation are affordable and full of inspirational information. Your Practitioner will usually begin by assessing your goals, then continue to ask what you are currently eating and then the fun begins to create a healthy eating plan to help you achieve these goals.
A Nutrition Consult with us can:
- Navigate you through dietary confusions and build the best food and nutrition platform for YOU
- Provide integrative and collaborative style of care
- Assess and address nutrient deficiencies
- Support all health conditions
Sarah is an empathic and non-judgmental practitioner and will help with flexible suggestions based on your personal preferences, lifestyle and biological needs, to meet your health goals. She is a HAES® (Health at Every Size) practitioner who focuses on the bigger picture of your health rather than just focusing on external (and inaccurate) measures of health.
Some of Sarah’s areas of special interest are in;
- Diabetes management, including management of the commonly misdiagnosed and poorly treated, Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults (LADA, also known as Type 1.5 diabetes).
- Balancing and supplementing vegan, vegetarian and flexitarian diets.
- Managing and treating disorders of the gut, including FODMAP food intolerance (one cause of irritable bowel syndrome), gut bacterial dysbiosis and coeliac disease.
- Maintaining physical and mental function in ageing.
- But really she is passionate to support any achieve your health conditions!
As part of continuing wellness education. We hold monthly workshops and seminars all geared around healthy eating and optimal health. This ensures you are not “told what you eat”, but you are making an informed decision. The more you learn, the more you start to take your health into your own hands.
Are you interested in having one of our Nutritionists talk at your next event, team meeting or workshop? Contact us we would love to be part of this, and if you can gather the people we will be there!
We guarantee satisfaction. If after your first consultation, you are not happy with the information provided, you felt overwhelmed and uninspired we encourage you to let us know within the week. We will refund 100% of your consultation fee (not applicable with medicare rebate). We are so confident you will be happy with your consultation with Sarah!
Did you know that you may be able to receive Medicare rebates for your consults with a Dietitian? If you have a valid Care Plan from your doctor, you may be eligible Medicare Rebates. This helps make the treatment more accessible for all.