Our Sunshine Coast Psychologist Team are able to work with the following (including but not limited to):
- Adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness and disease diagnosis, marital separation, job loss
- Anxiety and panic
- Autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- Child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- Cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
- Fears and Phobias
- Grief and loss
- Lifestyle advice and guidance
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain management
- Personality disorders
- Post-natal depression (PND) and parenting education
- Pregnancy anxiety and depression
- Relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling, marriage counselling
- Sleeping issues
- Suicide prevention
- Trauma (acute and PTSD)
Want to know more?
Please contact our friendly team to discuss how we can assist.
If you are unsure if we can help, our friendly team are happy to have a phone chat before your consult to discuss suitability.
Our supportive Psychologists offer psychology services in both our Mooloolaba and Caloundra Integrated Wellness Clinic.