Sunshine Coast Naturopath
Welcome to Integrated Wellness Clinic
The Naturopath team at Integrated Wellness Clinic is passionate about understanding the cause of your health condition in order to develop an individualised health care plan that doesn’t just address the symptoms, but addresses the cause while being realistic and achievable.
Are you tired of:
- Struggling with pain or discomfort?
- Staying up late researching health symptoms?
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed, tired, stressed and foggy?
Does this resonate with you?
Symptoms don’t just appear for no reason, there is usually some form of imbalance. We are here to support you!
How we get amazing results for our clients:
Meet your Sunshine Coast Naturopath team
Award winning Integrated Wellness Clinic is home to the largest Sunshine Coast Naturopath team. We have treated over 15,000 people, there is bound to be someone with the expertise you are after.
Health conditions our Sunshine Coast Naturopaths support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Affordable healthcare is important to us. Our Naturopaths are very knowledgeable to ensure you spend only where is essential. Purchasing supplements is optional. We are not here to sell you a heap of supplements, we are here to holistically support you. There is a focus on areas of your such as your lifestyle, sleep and diet. These usually don’t come with a price tag. We have developed a consulting style (our unique IWC 3 step method) that allows flexibility and sustainability. Thus making it affordable for any budget.
If needed, we offer a payment plan with no interest. However, essentially we are comfortable working within your means
Naturopaths are trained to use only natural products, lifestyle changes, dietary adjustments to balance health issues. Naturopaths are trained in pathology testing and use minimal invasive treatment plans. Doctors tend to use pharmaceuticals and dietetic support. All can work together. Naturopaths are not to take the role of a medical doctor. Our Naturopaths prefer to work in conjunction with your Medical Doctor.
Want to learn more? Read here for information on health topics.
We spend the time getting to know you, your health concerns and your goals. All within the framework of our effective 3-step method.
STEP 1. Integrative Investigation.
Our comprehensive approach is geared towards finding the root cause of your health concerns.
Why guess the imbalance when you can get an accurate and definitive answer? 95% of our clients undergo some form of pathology testing whether that be alongside our Integrative Doctor, their regular GP or through a laboratory that we recommend. This ensures we are creating a plan that is specifically targeted to your needs. We formulate a report of findings for our clients to ensure they understand their unique “biochemical dashboard”. We can then work towards treating the cause.
STEP 2. Collaborative Care.
We often engage other specialists into your plan such as medical doctors, osteopaths, physiotherapists, gynaecologists and the like. We pride ourselves on our Clinical Case Conferencing, where an anonymous clinical case is presented to our team of experts to formulate a treatment plan for the most complex cases. We complete clinical case conferences as a team on a weekly basis. Our method within this step has been defined by many years of understanding the fusion of the medical and naturopathic health care model.
STEP 3. Address the cause.
At its core step 3 is all about accurate treatment, education and long term maintenance.
At the heart of all our treatment is education and empowerment. Our Founder was awarded The Naturopathic Practitioner’s Association of Australia award for Professional excellence in Community Education (ANPA). Our Practitioners have access to our internal “IWC Knowledge Hub” this hub has hundreds of resources that ensure our Practitioners are able to better coach their clients to provide them with the best possible outcome. We have a large database of IWC formulated patient handouts for specific conditions, ailments and dietary requirements.
Yes we do. While we cannot guarantee your health outcome, we can guarantee our quality of service. If after your first consultation you don’t feel we have provided you with good quality, friendly service or you are simply unhappy with your consult we will refund your consultation fee. Easy.
When you call our clinic we always have a Naturopath available on the phone who can discuss your health and help you assess who is the right Practitioner. All of our Naturopaths understand that the right fit is important. If after your first consultation either you or your Naturopath believes their is a Practitioner better equipped we can transfer your care over and offer the next consultation complimentary. Prior to the consult the Practitioners will review your case so that you don’t need to explain yourself twice.
- Evidence based focus. From the outset we have focused our treatment on evidence based Naturopathic care. While we utilise traditional naturopathic medicine, our preference is to focus on treatment that is backed by science. Thus, we fuse science and nature.
2. Pathology testing is central to treatment. We target your healthcare based on pathology testing. We go by the philosophy of “test and don’t guess”.
3. We offer care working towards your personal goals, we don’t ignore your obstacles. All of our treatment is individualised. No two care plans are the same. If you prefer to take a lighter approach on treatment we work within that. If you have a budget to work within, we will work with that. If you are busy, we will ensure your care is realistic. We take the time to understand what kind of plan will work best for you in your life.
4. We are well respected within the medical field. We often receive referrals from medical Practitioners and allied health Practitioners. We don’t believe we take the place of a medical Practitioner, rather we work alongside them. We have found this to be the best approach to give you a truly holistic experience.
5. We focus on making the experience pleasant. Our team genuinely care about your health. Part of the process is working towards coaching and mentoring you about your health. We are part of the journey with you. No scare tactics, no pressure, no plans that are unachievable. We offer ample support in between consultations and the support of our support Naturopaths who are in the clinic daily. We are always here to support you.