Psychology Newcastle – Integrative Approach
Sometimes in life we need a helping hand. We’d like to help you feel better.
Our Integrative Psychologist Newcastle team aim to help people live a happier, healthier and more meaningful life. We do this by helping them understand why they (and others) think, feel and behave in the ways they do. And ultimately provide therapeutic treatment and psychology tools to help them to cope more effectively with life challenges.
Our Newcastle Psychology Team:
- provide confidential care
- utilise constructive and evidence-based strategies
- offer non-judgemental, empathetic and caring support
- consult in a clinic space that is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and treatment.
People come to see us for an array of reasons, such as:
- They feel anxious or depressed
- They need help managing a difficult situation in their life
- They feel as though they are always stressed and cant escape
- They have been through some form of trauma
- They want to support the psychological development of their child
- They want to form better relationships with those around them
- They feel overwhelmed and need clarity
- They want to better understand their mental health
- They want to feel well again
Our Newcastle Psychology Services
Our Integrative Psychologist on the Newcastle
Dr Glenda Lattimore enjoys providing psychology care to all ages and has a special interest in Childrens Psychology. As a result of experience in psychology, she is committed to evidence-based, multi disciplinary practice in a very personable and empathetic manner. Dr Glenda looks forward to consulting with you in our Newcastle Psychology clinic.
Our supportive Psychologist offer psychology services in our Newcastle Integrated Wellness Clinic.