Our Newcastle Psychology – Integrative Approach
Sometimes in life, we need a helping hand. We want to help you feel better.
Our Integrative Psychology Newcastle team aim to help people live a happier, healthier and more meaningful life.
We do this by assisting them in understanding why they (and others) think, feel and behave in the ways they do. And ultimately provide treatment and psychology tools to help them to cope more effectively with life challenges.
Our Psychology Newcastle Team:
- provide confidential care
- utilise constructive and evidence-based strategies
- offer non-judgemental, empathetic and caring support
- consult in a clinic space that is inclusive and welcoming, creating a gentle space for health, insight, and treatment.
People come to see us for an array of reasons, such as:
- Could Be feel anxious or depressed
- May need help managing a difficult situation in their life
- Feel as though they are always stressed and cant escape
- They have been through some form of trauma
- May want to support the psychological wwwelopment of their child
- They want to form better relationships with those around them
- You could feel overwhelmed and need clarity
- Want to better understand their mental health
- They want to feel well again