Are you seeking a Gold Coast Naturopath to help you address your health concerns?
Our Naturopath Gold Coast consultation at Integrated Wellness Clinic is perfect for those who are:
Tired of their current health status
Wanting to find the cause of their health concerns
Interested in evidence based and time proven naturopathic methods
Like the idea of medical Doctors and Naturopaths working together
Seeking the expertise of a qualified local Naturopath Gold Coast Clinic
Ready to take control of their health
If that is you, then you have come to the right place! for our Gold Coast Naturopath Clinic
- Increase energy and zest for life
- Create calm and clear minds
- Get you feeling physically the best you can
We do this by following the Integrated Wellness Clinic 3 step methodology.
- Collaborative Care
- Pathology Testing
- Education & Empowerment
Integrated Wellness Clinic has a solid reputation as one of the leading Naturopathic clinics in Australia. We are delighted to offer our Naturopathic services in our Gold Coast Southport Naturopath Clinic.Integrated Wellness Clinic was established 5 years ago on the Sunshine Coast, during this time we have helped 1000’s of people regain good health in both Australia and Globally.
We have since expanded to Brisbane and now the Gold Coast City We are humbled by the support of our community.Since opening on the Sunshine Coast we have attracted many Naturopath clients from the Gold Coast area, so it seemed like a natural progression for us to offer our services to you locally in your town.
Naturopathic Treatment Consultation Flow that we offer in our Gold Coast Naturopath Clinic include:
- Free Naturopath Assessment Consultation –This is a fantastic starting point, particularly for those who are new to Naturopathy or who have many questions.
- Initial Treatment Naturopath Consultation – Typically it will begin with you completing 2 in depth questionnaires, one around your physical health and the other around your mental health. We will go over this information and any other information you have and formulate a treatment plan based around pathology tests and your presenting symptoms. Some in clinic urine and saliva testing or live blood microscopy screening may be done in the clinic.
- Report of Findings – Includes a completed report outlining the findings of your pathology tests and food diary and/or plan of action geared towards corrective treatment.
- Follow up Naturopath Consultations – Reassessment sessions may occur every few weeks for a few months and then spread out from there
Our hand picked Naturopath Gold Coast Team are delighted to help you
Our consulting Naturopath Gold Coast Team include:
Practitioner – Lorin Thorp
ND Naturopath, Nutritionist, Herbalist
Lorin is a fully qualified Practicing Naturopath who has comprehensive industry experience having worked in both pharmaceuticals and alternative medicine.
Lorin is a avid believer in food as medicine, however her ability to fuse this with evidence based diagnostic testing and traditional Naturopathic treatment methods is where she shines. Because of Lorin’s experience in pharmaceuticals she has great confidence in understanding medications and possible interactions and effects.
She is passionate about connecting the dots between nutrition, poor health and lifestyle and Digestive issues.
Lorin uses functional pathology testing as well as thorough assessment to identify the cause of your health concern. Following this Lorin is experienced in prescribing evidence based Naturopathic methods to help you regain good health. These may include nutritional supplementation, herbal medicine, dietary changes and lifestyle changes.
Gold Coast Naturopath Clinic Location
Our clinic is located in a modern, wheelchair friendly centre with plenty of car parking available and close to public transport
We are located at Tower 3 Level 1 – 30106/9 Lawson St Southport.
We truly cant wait to welcome you in our new Gold Coast clinic!
Want to know how we can help you?
What is involved in this Free Naturopath Gold Coast consultation?
- You will be able to spend 20-30 minutes with one of our Gold Coast Naturopaths
- The consulting Naturopath will ask you about your health goals
- You explain your health concerns and symptoms
- Your Naturopath local Gold Coast team will then explain the potential triggers and cause
- Pathology testing that is likely to be conducted will be discussed and referral forms my be supplied, depending on your needs
- You are encouraged to ask as many questions are you like
- Your Naturopath team will then assess who the best Practitioner is for you to see and the type of plan that would best suit you. The right fit is incredibly important. If you decide to go ahead with further treatment, great. If you do not, that is ok too. We hope that you leave learning new information.
Interested in completing a FREE Naturopathic ASSESSMENT in our beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland Clinic? We guarantee you will leave with 3 key learnings.
Book this highly educational Free Naturopath Consultation online or click the phone number to speak with our team (07) 5458 4800 .
We would love to see you in our integrative Naturopath Gold Coast Centre . Alternatively, no matter where you are, we can offer naturopathy services by phone or skype consultations and provide nutritional supplementation and pathology testing advice through our Sunshine Coast Naturopath Clinics in both Buderim and Caloundra and Brisbane.