About Psychology Practitioner Stuart Le Marseny
Psychologist & Counsellor Services at Integrated Wellness Clinic
Sunshine Coast Psychologist Stuart Le Marseny specialises in promoting behavioural change to relieve stress and
anxiety that is mutually beneficial to the client and those they interact with.
Stuart has an extensive history working with people who have experienced significant Traumatic Events, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Critical Life Incidents, Anxiety, Depression, grief, and loss.
Stuart also specialises in Cross Cultural Psychology, he has lived and worked for almost a decade
with people from many ethnicities and religions in several countries in the Asia Pacific region.
Stuart’s work and research has been published in psychology, medical and legal peer reviewed
journals, including his cross cultural work.
In recognition of his extensive experience, Stuart was appointed to a three year term as an advisor
to the Australian Capital Territory Commissioner for Vulnerable People in 2018, and in 2020 he was
appointed to a five year term on the Queensland Health board of assessors to provide guidance and
advice on the professional conduct of psychologists in practice.
Psychologist Stuart Le Marseny Professional Registrations and Memberships with:
• Psychology Board of Australia (PsyBA)
• Queensland Justices Association (QJA)
• Australian Psychological Society (MAPS)
• Australian Anthropological Society (AAS)
• Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency (AHPRA) registration
• AHPRA Approved Psychology Supervisor
• Advisor to the ACT Commissioner for vulnerable persons Medicare Registered Provider
• Psychologists panel of assessors to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal (QCAT)
• Medicare registered provider
Stuart offers psychology services from our Sunshine Coast Clinic in Caloundra & Mooloolaba clinic.
Or you Check out more about our Sunshine Coast team or Contact Us
If you would like to know more about Stuart Le Marseny or discover if she can support you please contact our friendly team