Welcome to our Caloundra Naturopath Clinic
Integrated Wellness Clinic has a solid reputation as the leading Naturopathic clinic on the Sunshine Coast and have recently expanded and opened a new Caloundra Naturopath clinic. Integrated Wellness Clinic was established 4 years ago and has serviced central Sunshine Coast for that time. We recently opened in Caloundra because we noticed many of our clients were travelling from the Caloundra area and we had many requests for our services on the southern end of the Sunshine Coast.
- Are you looking for a Naturopath clinic in Caloundra that offers scientific evidence-based practices fused with time proven Naturopathic methods?
- Are you tired of jumping between Practitioners?
- Are tired, overwhelmed and sick of your current health status?
If that is you, then you have come to the right place!
Our Naturopaths primary goals are to:
- Increase energy and zest for life
- Create calm and clear minds
- Get you feeling physically the best you can
We do this by following the Integrated Wellness 3 step methodology.
- Collaborative Care
- Pathology Testing
- Education & Empowerment
Our consulting Caloundra Naturopaths include:
Shani Sulter is a fully qualified Naturopath who has a special interest in mental health, Paediatrics and Skin disorders.
Cassandra is a fully qualified Naturopath who has a special interest inHormone Balance, Digestion, Stealth Pathogens.
Ellen Tattam has completed a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy). Her special interests are in hormonal imbalance, autoimmune and skin conditions.
Paige Redford has completed a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) Her Special interest in gut health, children’s health, stress.
For all new Caloundra Naturopath clients, we offer a free naturopathic assessment.
The free naturopathic assessment consultation is a great place to start for those who are new to our clinic. The Naturopath consultation starts with you explaining your main health concerns. Our Naturopath Practitioner can then explain:
- Likely underlying triggers
- Possible nutrient deficiencies
- Testing that may need to be completed
- A plan of action listing the steps for you to take towards regain good health.
You can book online!
We are located at Shop 7/51-55 Bulcock Street, Caloundra.
We truly cant wait to welcome you in our new Caloundra clinic!