Sunshine Coast Psychology Services
Dr Glenda Lattimore has more than 15 years of clinical experience in her own private practice and other diverse clinical settings. She is known to be very personable and empathetic. Dr Lattimore earned a Ph.D in the field of psycho-oncology through the Medical Faculty of Newcastle University, and is fully registered with the APS, AHPRA and Medicare. Dr Glenda offers Sunshine Coast Psychology services in 2 locations (Buderim & Caloundra) and via skype.
Dr Lattimore is able to provide expert evidenced-based psychological care for most presenting mental health and behavioural issues in adults, adolescents and children, including the diagnosis and treatment of:
- child developmental, learning and behavioural issues, incl. comprehensive assessments
- autism spectrum disorders in children, teens and adults
- stress, anxiety, depression and other mood disorders
- trauma (acute and PTSD) and suicide prevention
- personality disorders
- adjustment disorders – incl. chronic illness, marital separation, death of loved one, job loss
- post-natal depression and parenting education
- relationship issues – incl. couples, families, workplace discord & premarital counselling, marriage counselling
- cognitive-behavioural management – incl. eating disorders, cigarette & alcohol dependency
Dr Lattimore is committed to evidence-based, multidisciplinary practice, and we are pleased to have her on our team of health Practitioners at Integrated Wellness Clinic.
To find out more about Glenda , her areas of speciality and her treatment methods click below:
About Dr Glenda Lattimore
Please phone us on (07) 5458 4800 to discuss the current fee schedule.
Medicare rebates are processed on the spot through Health Point (with a valid plan, Medicare will rebate the $84.80 into your bank account on the same day). We have full Eftpos & Credit Card facilities available.
For those with a Full time Student Card, Health Care Card, low income, Disability Card, Pension Card or DVA please call us to discuss fees.
If you are unsure whether or not you are eligible for a medicare rebate please contact us.
Private Health Insurance
Clients who have Private Health Insurance may also be able to claim a portion of the amount charged through their Private Health Fund (please check this with your provider). We have a HealthPoint terminal which issues private health insurance (fund) rebates on the spot.
Please click here to view a PDF of the Health Insurance providers we accept on our payment claims terminal, in clinic, for Psychology.
Dr Glenda offers psychology services in both our Buderim and Caloundra Clinic.